The North Staffordshire Dance Development Group (NSDDP)
North Staffordshire Dance Development Partnership is a network and working group of organisations committed to the strategic development of Dance in Stoke-on-Trent and North Staffordshire.
Our aims are to:
- Provide opportunities to present and promote professional (non-commercial) dance in the area
- Deliver opportunities for children and young people to work with professional artists, whilst developing their own skills and interests in dance
- Provide community and inter-generational participatory experiences
- Support the development of dance in Higher Education linking a clear pathway for FE & HE providers
- Present opportunities for CPD for local dance artists and educationalist’s
- Develop audiences
- Advocate for Stoke & North Staffs at the West Midlands Dance Strategy groups, hosted quarterly in Birmingham.
NSDDP is a partnership of Appetite (Stoke-on-Trent’s CPP), ATG’s Regent Theatre & Victoria Hall Creative Learning Team, FRONTLINEdance, oPEn (a city wide network of Primary Schools in Stoke-on-Trent that has been established in response to the Government Primary School funding for PE and Sport.), Mitchell Arts Centre, Newcastle-under-Lyme F.E. College (NULC), Stoke-on-Trent F.E. College (SoTC).