As a not-for-profit company FRONTLINEdance fundraise and work very hard to make projects and productions happen mainly in the areas of PERFORMANCE. HEALTH. COMMUNITY. for disabled people and older people.
Our work breaks down barriers to engagement in dance, believing dance plays a positive role in integration & community cohesion. We need investment to keep achieving positive social impact, to reach more people and to celebrate diversity.
We have many project ideas and plans to do this and you can play a vital role in helping us to achieve them.
There are many ways in which you can help:
- Sponsor us as a Company or one of our individual projects or programmes. Contact Rachael to discuss this further: email@example.com
- Fundraise for us! contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a list of ideas
- Sign up to Easy Fundraising – at no cost to you, every time you shop online you will raise funds for FRONTLINEdance: Click here
- Like our Facebook page and follow us on Twitter
- Tell your friends family and colleagues about us and make sure you share our news, events and workshops with as many people as you can share our films: https://vimeo.com/frontlinedance
- Attend and share info about our ‘Friends of FRONTLINEdance’ events
- Join our Board – We are always open to hearing from people wanting to join us to help realise our future plans and maintain our present work.
- Support us financially – every pound counts! Regular givers and one-off donations welcome