As a not-for-profit company FRONTLINEdance constantly fundraise and works very hard to make projects and productions happen mainly in the areas of PERFORMANCE. HEALTH. COMMUNITY. for d/DEAF, disabled and neurodivergent people.
There are many ways in which you can help us to sustain and grow our work:
- Sponsor us as a Company or one of our individual projects or programmes. Contact Rachael to discuss this further: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fundraise for us! contact email@example.com for a list of ideas
- Sign up to Easy Fundraising – at no cost to you, every time you shop online you will raise funds for FRONTLINEdance: Click here
- Like our Facebook page and follow us on Twitter
- Tell your friends family and colleagues about us and make sure you share our news, events and workshops with as many people as you can share our films: https://vimeo.com/frontlinedance
- Attend and share info about our ‘Friends of FRONTLINEdance’ events
- Join our Board – We are always open to hearing from people wanting to join us to help realise our future plans and maintain our present work.
- Support us financially – every pound counts! Regular givers and one-off donations welcome
Why support us?
Our website and online social media presence provides lots of visual images to help you engage with out work. We have also written impact reports, which sit alongside external evaluations. Take a read and a look of some examples here: