Dance Development / Creative Learning Post
Temporary Post April- August 2021
Even though initially you may be working remotely and online, you will be required to work in Stoke-on-Trent and Staffordshire.
You will need experience in:
- Project Management / Co-ordination/ Arts Administration
- Delivery of inclusive / integrated dance sessions
- Participant and Audience Engagement
- Developing Partners
- Working alongside and leading other dance artists
Your role will include:
- Implementation of our new Disabled Children & Young People’s Strategy
- Delivery of workshops / creating work
- Making new projects and programmes happen
- Maintaining and developing existing programmes of work
Your role will include working with our Artistic Director, new partnerships & development post, and our dance artists.
Fee: £28,000 pro-rata for a 20 hour week (flexibility within hours and when they are worked, and evenings and weekend work may be required)
Type: PAYE or Freelance (to be discussed with the successful applicant)
Probationary period of 2 months applies. A further 4 month agreement/contract will be offered once this probationary period is met successfully, with the view of a longer term offer been made in September, funding dependant.
This is a new role to FRONTLINEdance, so the successful applicant will determine what the role may develop into, as well as its future with the FRONTLINEdance Team. We are very excited about this and its potential.
How To Apply:
Please provide us either in a document, voice recording, or video:
- Name and contact details
- Details of your skills and experience
- Why you want to work with FRONTLINEdance
- Details of relevant qualifications, CPD and informal courses you have attended
- Anything else that you would like to add, including video links
DEADLINE: Friday 16th April 2021
Email this to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For those applying via video, can you please send via a WeTransfer or something similar please.
What happens next? FRONTLINEdance will invite those shortlisted to an ONLINE interview on WEDNESDAY 21st APRIL, and you will be asked to deliver a 20 mins creative task (further details will be sent). Successful applicants will be notified on THURSDAY 22nd APRIL, to start a freelance agreement or a or PAYE contract with us on 28th APRIL.
We are an equal opportunities employer. We actively welcome applications for disabled people and ethnically diverse people.
By using the term ‘disabled dance artists’ we aim to include artists who identify as being disabled, D/deaf, neurodiverse/neurodivergent and those experiencing chronic illness, mental health conditions, and more. We understand that different people prefer different terminology. You do not have to prefer the term ‘disabled person’, nor identify as a disabled person or ethnically diverse person to apply.